Returns and Refunds
- Due to the sensitive nature of our information security equipment, we can only accept returns for unopened, unused and unmarked goods for 30 days from date of receipt.
- Hak5 products cannot be refurbished and must be destroyed in accordance with our data integrity policy to ensure authenticity, security and integrity.
To return an item you must first contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Only returns with a valid RMA number will be accepted.
- A 30% destruction and recycling fee may apply.
Within 5 business days of merchandise acceptance the credit to the original source funds (PayPal, Credit Card) will be initiated. This may take one full billing cycle to appear on your statement. A 30% restocking fee may be assessed.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
International orders are subject to customs and duty charges by your country and are non refundable.
- Refusal of a package and packages returned based on this will incur extra charges
- Refusing package acceptance results in the package being shipped back to Hak5 at our expense
- Carrier shipping fees for returned packages that are refused will be assessed to the total refund.
- We will only refund the purchaser for refused packages less the dollar amount of return shipping
- Please allow up to one full billing cycle for a refund to appear on your credit card provider bill.
- Special offers may be subject to reduction by a return / exchange.
- Clearance products can only be exchanged for the same item. Exchanges for clearance items are permitted for damaged goods up to 30 days after purchase.
- Returns will be accepted for unused goods within 30 days of purchase.